-Holder: Alta Guardia Security S.L.
-Intellectual property: of Alta Guardia Security S.L.
-Data collected: Those generated automatically by browsing the web.
-Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, i
email@example.com -This affects the domain yoportitupormi.org.
-In the domain yoportitupormi.sharetribe.com, the content is managed by Alta -Guardia Security S.L., but the ownership of the domain is not Alta Guardia Security S.L.
The card payment data, as well as the bank account data for the transfers to the establishments, are not managed by us, they are managed by Stripe, one of the biggest online payment providers in the world, with a completely secure technology.
The rest of the data (name, email, phone number, locations) will only be used by us to provide service, and occasionally to send updates or important information about Yo por ti, tú por mí.
All the data used in this project, as well as the social login apps from Facebook, Google and Linkedin, will be deleted after the end of the project, leaving only the essential data to make the coupons effective. Once the coupon is used, those data will also be deleted.
1.- Holder and responsible for the processing
This website belongs to Alta Guardia Security S.L. (hereinafter "Alta Guardia"), with address at Avinguda Ernest Lluch 32, 08302 - Mataró (Barcelona - Spain) and with CIF: B67587212.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47239, Folio 150, S 8, Page B-545745, 1st inscription.
If you would like to contact us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yo por titú por míis a non-profit project. We do not earn anything from this, we do not even touch the money, the payment platform distributes it automatically.
- The coupons will be valid for the whole of 2020 or for 6 months after the end of the alarm state (whichever is later).
- The amount you will receive will be the amount of the coupon minus the payment platform fees, which you can see in the following section.
- You agree to redeem the full amount of the coupon. If the user pays 20 ?, you will have to redeem 20 ?, even if you have to assume the costs of the payment gateway.
- You promise that all the information you provide is true.
- You are obliged to redeem the coupon as soon as the COVID-19 crisis has passed.
- Please note that if you do not fill in your tax details and your bank account in your user account you will not be able to receive the money.
- The transfer of the money to your account will be executed 7 days after receiving the payment. This is a limitation that the payment gateway places on us.
- For the purchase and sale to be completed, you must accept the sale in your user account. As soon as you sell something, we will notify you by email.
- You agree to give us your details so that we can issue invoices for the sales commissions currently being charged to us by the payment gateway.
2.1.-Commissions for sellers
Example: for a 20 Euro coupon, the commission will be 0.83 Euro. In addition, 2 ? per month will be charged if you have received any payment. We explain below the commission breakdown:
- Commission for the management of the payment: This commission is the same as before. It is 1.4% of the transaction + 0.25 For a payment of £20, the 1.4% commission is £0.28, and adding to the £0.25, would be a total of £0.53.
- Commission for total sales per month: 0.25% of total sales. If in one month you sell 4 coupons of 20 euros, they add up to a total of 80 euros. The 0.25% of 80 euros is 0.20 euros.
- Commission for each transfer: that is made to your bank, there is an amount of 0.10
- Payment management fee: if you receive payments during the current month, you will be charged 2 ? per month.
Total commissions for the payment of 20 euros: 0.53 + 0.20 + 0.10 = 0.83
Here is a table with examples of the commissions for different types of amounts.
- You agree to provide us with your details and to pay by bank transfer the invoices we will issue to you with the exact amount charged to us as payment gateway fees.
- The coupons will be valid for the whole year 2020 or, in its absence, for 6 months after the end of the alarm state of the corresponding country, counting from the day the corresponding government allows the businesses to open and operate. If a business is still operating today, it will be counted from the day of the general end of the alarm state in your country.
- By registering at yoportitupormi.org and yoportitupormi.sharetribe.com you certify that all the information provided is true and real.
- In order to receive payments you must meet the following conditions:
-To be registered in yoportitupormi.org and yoportitupormi.sharetribe.com.
-Have the email verified.
-Fill in the fiscal data of your user account in the marketplace yoportitupormi.sharetribe.com, entering your account -> configuration -> payments.
-Have your individual identity verified with an official ID on both sides in your marketplace andoportitupormi.sharetribe.com user account, by logging in to your account -> settings -> payments.
-Provide the bank IBAN in order to receive the money transfer. You can do all this within your marketplace user account and through sharetribe.com, by entering your account -> configuration -> payments.
- In order to receive payment, you must accept the transaction in your user account once the user has paid. You will be informed by email to do so. If you do not do so, the payment cannot be completed. If you need help with this, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- You agree that the money you will receive will be the full amount of the coupon minus the Stripe payment platform fees. The fees are broken down in the previous section.
- The transfer of the money to your account will be executed 7 days after receiving the payment and you will receive the money in your account on the 8th. This is a limitation that the payment gateway places on us.
- When you register, you agree that if you receive a payment for a coupon, that coupon can be enjoyed in full in the near future for the amount that the purchaser has paid. The time to begin redeeming coupons will be when the COVID-19 crisis is over with the end of the alarm state and confinement. Example: if a user pays you 20 ?, it is mandatory that the amount of the voucher is 20 ?. From Yo por ti, tú por mí(Alta Guardia Security S.L.) we commit ourselves to send you by email a list with all the necessary data of all the people who have bought the coupon, the amounts corresponding to each coupon and the instructions for verification and redemption of the coupon for the correct functioning.
- As soon as the COVID-19 crisis passes, you commit to making the coupons usable and redeemable in one or more purchases. Example: a person with a £20 coupon can use it in one go so that £20 is deducted from the final amount of their purchase, or they can use it in 2 or more goes so that each time, for example, £10 is deducted.
- In case you are forced to close the deal because of this crisis, you will not be obliged to reimburse the value of the coupons. However, if possible, please try to do so or compensate the coupon purchaser in some way.
- You undertake to pay tax on the amounts received for the coupons, as well as to issue invoices if the person who buys them requests it. Here is a brief summary of how the taxation should be. In any case, we advise you to consult with your agencies and consultancies so that you do not have errors with the tax part. On a fiscal level, the coupons will be treated as vouchers. More information in the next point.
- Taxation and invoicing method of the univalent bonds: Those that are only valid for redemption in a business and the VAT rate of the transaction is known.
In this case the invoice is issued at the time of sale of the bond. At the time of transmission of the good or service, an invoice is issued for redemption without tax implications, since they have already accrued that the bond has become available to the buyer.
You can consult more information at:
-The coupons will be valid throughout the year 2020 or, failing that, for 6 months after the end of the state of alarm in the corresponding country, counting from the day the government in question allows the businesses to open and operate. If any business is still operating today, it will be counted from the day of the general end of the alarm state in your country.
-You should also know, that the money is derived immediately, but it may not reach the trade for 8-9 days.
-Also, the money will only come if the shop accepts the sale and marks it as completed. This is a technological limitation that we cannot make automatic.
-If, for a major cause, the business to which the purchase is made is forced to close down during this crisis period or in the following months without the coupon being able to be used, it will not be in the obligation to reimburse the amount of the coupon. We ask for your understanding if this happens, nobody wants to close down and the most affected will be the businesses themselves that are forced to do so.
3.- Object, consent and changes
These Conditions regulate the navigation, access and use of this website and inform you of the intellectual property of the contents and logos that appear on it.
If you access our website and browse it, it will be understood that you are a user and that you therefore accept these Conditions.
We may change these terms and conditions in the future, and the new ones will be in force from the moment of their publication. We may also change the website, its contents or presentation without prior notice.
4.- External links.
Our website contains links to other websites, which are governed by their own terms and conditions and over which Alta Guardia does not exercise any type of control.
Alta Guardia does not have any kind of link with other websites, does not assume any kind of responsibility for them and their content, and does not guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness.
5.- Intellectual and industrial property.
Alta Guardia is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein.
6.- Data protection.
The data collected through the use of the website will be treated by the owner of the website.
All data collected will be deleted once the project is completed.
ecopilados When you browse our website, some data is automatically collected, for example:
IP from which you connect
Device type Operating
version Type of n
Legal basis of the processing and u
so The legitimacy of the processing is the consent of the user, and the only purpose is to provide the service.
Rights of users
You can consult all your rights in the regulations themselves, which is the Law of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of your digital rights, in essence you have a right:
- To know what we do with your data.
- To access them, manage them, eliminate them, limit their use, carry them, cancel them.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that we have not attended to you correctly.
- To revoke your consent to any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as a user, please contact us at the above-mentioned e-mail address, or you can use the ones provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. By law, the maximum period is one month, but we promise to process your request as soon as possible.
7. - Policy at Cookies .
* We use our own and third party cookies: Google Analytics, Webflow, Sharetribe.
* The cookies have a technical and statistical purpose
How to set and disable cookies You
can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your device, your browsing experience may be worse. Here's how to set cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Google Android
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Mobile
1.- Types and uses
The service uses its own and third party cookies to improve navigation, provide the service and obtain statistics on the use of the website.
2.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet and that serves to store and recover information about the navigation carried out. For example, to remember your user name and password or your profile preferences.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
3.1. Depending on who manages them: - Own cookies: they are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains. - Third-party cookies: they are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that is not managed directly by us, but by a third party such as Google.
3.2. Depending on the time they are active, there are: - Session cookies: they remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none remain on your device.
Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you visit again. These cookies stop working after a certain date.
3.3. Finally, and according to its purpose, we have: - Technical cookies: they improve navigation and the smooth running of the website. - Personalisation cookies: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria. - Analysis cookies: they allow us to measure and statistically analyse the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by ofaro.gal:
_gayoportitupormi.organalíticapropia1 year and 364 days
8.- Attribution of images, illustrations and icons on the website.
Acknowledgements for the release of images:
-The illustrations on the home page are the work of Undraw.co
-The lottie animations on the 404 error page are the work of Lottiefiles.com