Yo por ti, tú por mí, in addition to Rosalía's song, is a temporary project to collaborate with small businesses during the coronavirus crisis.
How? By allowing them to sell coupons that you can enjoy once you pass the COVID-19.
Pedro buys a coupon of 20€ for Loli's bookstore. Once he passes the COVID-19, Pedro will use his coupon to buy books worth 20€.
Complete waxing for women, body peeling, cell renewal treatment, back massage, manicure...BUY COUPON
This coupon can be spent both on services and in our store. Thank you very much.BUY COUPON
Search the map for businesses that are already registered.
If you do not find the one you are looking for, please tell him to contact us here!
You can redeem your coupon when the COVID-19 has finished, and it will be valid for the whole of 2020. If you can't find the store you're looking for, please tell it to register!
If you are in a sector that is forced to close, the severance payment does not carry the obligation not to sell. Therefore, you would have no problem invoicing gift vouchers. Consult the sections included here (link to the BOE)
This is an altruistic, non-profit project, Yo por tiand takes tú por míno commission on sales, nor does it charge anything to sellers or buyers. The only expenses it generates are the commissions for the Stripe payment platform, which are explained in this link and summarized here:
Example: for a 20 euro coupon, the commission will be 0.83 euro. In addition, 2 ? per month will be charged if you have received any payments. We explain below the breakdown of commissions:
1) Commission for the management of the payment: This commission is the same as before. It is 1.4% of the transaction + 0.25 Euros. For a payment of 20 ?, the 1.4% commission is 0.28 ?, and adding to the 0.25 ?, it would be a total of 0.53
?. 2) Commission for total sales per month: 0.25% on total sales. If in one month you sell 4 coupons of 20 Euros, they add up to a total of 80 Euros. The 0.25% of 80 Euros is 0.20 Euros.
3) Commission for each transfer: an amount of 0.10 Euro is charged for each transfer to your bank.
4) Commission for payment management: if you receive payments during the current month, you will be charged 2 ? per month. Total commission for the payment of 20 ?: 0.53 + 0.20 + 0.10 = 0.83 ?.
Example of commissions (to this you would have to add the 2 ? per month only in case of making sales).
-Coupon 5: 0.43
£ -Coupon 10: 0.52
£ -Coupon 15: 0.60
£ -Coupon 20: 0.68
£ -Coupon 25: 0.76
£ -Coupon 30: 0.85
£ -Coupon 35: 0.93
£ -Coupon 40: 1.01
The procedure for collecting fees will be as follows:
) Payment will be made on the website.
2) We, Alta GuardiaSecurity S.L., will issue you an invoice for the amount of the fees. This invoice will be exempt from VAT by Article 20.Uno.18ºh of Law 37/1992 of 28 December on Value Added Tax, as it is a repercussion of bank charges from the payment gateway.
3) The total amount of the coupon will be paid into your account by bank transfer. Transfers will be made for the total amount of the coupons without commissions.
4) You will have to pay us (the seller) the commission by transfer. The account number will be on the invoice we send you.
Payments are managed by the Stripe payment gateway. The money is held for 7 days (we are trying to bring it down to 3 days) and once it is released it is automatically transferred to your bank account. We neither can, nor do we want to touch the money.
No, just a bank account.
When someone makes a purchase, a coupon is sent to the email containing the transaction details, the seller and the buyer, as well as a unique QR code. Currently, we have a form to redeem the coupon and we are developing an app to do the same. The method will be that the establishment will read the QR code with the camera of a smartphone, and automatically the seller will get the amount to redeem, the data of the transaction, and by pressing redeem the coupon will be deactivated definitively. For the buyer, it will be as easy as taking the coupon to the store on their mobile phone.
All you'll need is a smartphone with internet access.
This initiative is aimed at small businesses, bars, restaurants, hairdressers, veterinarians, service professionals, taxi drivers ... In short, any business that needs liquidity during this crisis of the COVID-19.
They need to be a legal business, since they will have to bill all the coupons. Once that, they register, add their ad, their personal data and payment, and they can sell coupons on the web.
It has no fixed cost. The only costs that are passed on to businesses after sales are Stripe Payment Gateway fees, in its Stripe Connect variety with custom accounts.